Amazon, world’s most popular e-commerce website have their own problems too. Though if you will shop with this website, there are very less chances that you will get into problem, but sometimes accidents and mistakes do happen. There comes many times when you order something online, and your order is uncannily late, or arrives defective, broken or doesn’t arrive at all. Whatever may be the reason, if you want to get in touch with Amazon’s customer service department, then will need Amazon customer service phone number, or email address.
There are many country level domains of Amazon available out there, like www.amazon.com, www.amazon.in, www.amazon.co.uk etc. and with so many domains, people often gets confused between the customer service they need to contact for their problem. If you too are facing problem in contacting Amazon’s customer service, then these Amazon Customer Service Phone Number, Email and Other details will help you for sure.Here in this post we are going to tell you everything about Amazon Customer Service, Amazon customer support number, Amazon.com customer service contact email and other things relating to it.
Amazon Customer Service Phone Number Email Address
How To Contact Amazon Via Phone
Contacting customer service department of any company will get your problem resolved in less time, so it is always recommend to contact customer service over phone for the first time. If you are facing any problems with Amazon, or want to reach them over phone, then you can use these Amazon customer service number to call them and have conversation with them.The easiest way to contact Amazon customer service is contacting them over phone on their toll-free phone number 1-888-280-4331.You can find more Amazon customer service phone numbers of the website itself. Here are few of them.
- +91-80-41970000 (All operators).
- 18662161072, +91 22-30430101(BSNL/ MTNL).
- 180030009009 (All except BSNL/MTNL).
Use Amazon’s Guided Customer Service Process To Reach Customer Service Department
The best way to contact Amazon Customer Service portal is by following the way they recommend themselves. Yes, by following their official guided way to contact Amazon Customer Service Department, your problem can be resolved in a much easier way. So, let’s get started.
- First of all visit Amazon.com website, and log into your account.
- Next, open the home page of Amazon website, and then you will need to scroll down till footer. Once you are there, click on Help.
- Amazon may ask you to enter your login credentials again, just do that.
- Now scroll down, and in Browse Help Topics you will find more options to choose from. In the list, hover your mouse over Customer Service, and some new options will appear on the right side, click on Contact Us
- You will be taken to a new window where you will need to enter the details about the order and your problem. The more details you will enter, more easy it will be for customer service to solve your problem. You can choose between different options, according to your problem.
- In “What Can We Help You With?” section, you will need to specify about the product or service you have ordered. It can be Amazon’s unique products, downloadable digital content, or something else.
- Next is “Tell Us More About Your Issue”, in this section you will need to use drop-downs to tell them about the problem you’re having with the product or service. Each option have different sub-options, so make sure to read all options before selecting. Last is “How Would You Like To Contact Us?” section, in this section you will be presented with the best possible options to contact Amazon’s customer service department.
- If you will choose to contact Amazon via Email option, then you will see a screen like this.
- If you will choose to contact Amazon customer service department over phone, then you will see a screen like this.
- If you have selected an option to contact Amazon’s customer service via Chat, then you will see a screen like this.
Tips To Use Amazon Customer Service More Effectively
Instead of contacting them over email, try their guided way of contacting Amazon customer service department. In this way, the customer service representative gets all of the necessary information about you, and the process to fix your problem gets easier.
While contacting Amazon customer service don’t forget to mention as much information as possible. It helps them to recognize the problem in one shot, and your problem gets resolved even faster.
While contacting Amazon customer service department, try to stay calm, as they are not responsible for the problem you are facing, its shipping department or the seller. So if you will stay calm and doesn’t lose your temper, then you can help customer service representative to solve your problem with ease.
Sometimes it’s beneficial to contact the seller first, instead of Amazon’s customer service branch. As the seller can explain what’s wrong with your product or delivery, and you can provide that information to Amazon customer service representative.
All of the above mentioned Amazon customer service number, Amazon customer service email and other Amazon customer service contact details are for knowledge purpose. We are not linked with the retailer’s customer service department in any way.
Amazon Customer Service is one of the best customer service in the world. Though most of the work and delivery done by Amazon reaches on time and absolutely fine, but sometimes you may need to contact them in order to resolve you problems. Though the contact number of Amazon customer service listed above can differ from country to country, and you can find the most appropriate one for you from Amazon website itself. If you know about any other Amazon customer service phone number, Amazon customer service email or Amazon customer service contact details, then let us know about them via comments below.