Instagram is counted in the top 10 best social networking platforms in the world. With over 300 million users around the world, Instagram is growing day by day. There are some people on Instagram who have millions of followers and many have thousands too. If you too are that type of personality on Instagram whom so many people follows, then you must try out Unfollowgram app right now. Your followers might be growing, but there are many people who unfollows you.
You can use Unfollowgram to get to know about people who unfollowed you and it will help you to hold onto current followers without letting them go. It really doesn’t matter for what purpose you use Instagram? It can be just to get connected with some friends online, or you use it to drum up business, or to allow your fans to know what you’ve been up to.
Also read funny instagram bios
What Is Unfollowgram?
Unfollowgram is not only a tool to know about people who unfollowed you on Instagram, but it can be used to manage and analyse Instagram friends. It’s free, easy to use and you can get started with it within minutes. With over 1 million users around the world, Unfollowgram is also available for Twitter, which can be used to know about people who unfollowed you on Twitter. Here are some features of Unfollowgram which everyone should know.
- With Unfollowgram you can track the growth of your followers.
- You can also get to know about people who blocked you.
- If you have followed someone, then you can know about that they followed you back or not.
- You can also discover that who likes your posts most and who is least active.
- Discover people who you have unfollowed recently.
- It also tells you average likes and comments you have received on your posts recently.
Also check: funny pictures with captions
How To Use Unfollowgram To See Who Unfollowed You On Instagram
We think you have now enough knowledge about Unfollowgram and its features. So if you think it’s pretty cool app like us, and if you want to get started with it, then here a step by step tutorial on how to use Unfollowgram to find out people who unfollowed you on Instagram.
- First of all visit Unfollowgram, and click on Sign In With Instagram button and enter your username and password of Instagram to login. If you are worried about the security, then let us tell you that it is a legit website/tool and you can trust it.
- Now after entering username and password correctly, you will be prompted to authorize the app, simply click on Authorize button.
- If you have linked your Instagram account to Facebook account, then all of your details will be added automatically, if not, then you have to enter them.
- Now you will be asked to enter your email address, so that they can send your further steps to complete the account creation process.
- After entering and verifying your email address, you will begin to see the dashboard of Unfollowgram with some options in it.
- Now you can click on “Who Unfollowed Me” to know about the people who unfollowed you recently.
Note: This list will probably be empty because Unfollowgram doesn’t have database and information about your followers who followed and unfollowed you before. When a person will unfollow you after your account creation on Unfollowgram. It will display his name.
Check The Video Of Unfollowgram
So, this is all about Unfollowgram, how to use it and its alternatives. Instagram is absolutely a nice place to get connected with people of all around the world. You can follow some great personalities to get daily dose of their life, and moreover you can use it to increase your brand popularity too. Unfollowgram is a fantastic app which I personally use to know about the people who unfollowed me on Instagram. If you about any other app, by which a person can get to know about the people who unfollow them on Instagram, then do let us know about it via comments below. There’s a lot more interesting articles to be posted on this blog, so keep visiting.